- Set up well before you touch a weight. Get your back organized before you even look at the barbell?
- Squeeze your butt to eliminate an arched back. Squeeze your butt before you do anything in life. Ever. Or KStarr will make you do burpess?
- Before you lift, screw your feet into the ground externally without splaying them out like a duck?
- Push your knees out whenever you bend your legs? “Knees out” is forever embedded in my brain almost as maniacally as Ace Ventura’s “laces out” bit. I have an image of a room spray painted with the words KNEES OUT repeatedly. But seriously, save your knees on your squats and push them out. Squeeze your butt first.
- Put your shoulders back and down? Don’t pretend you’re not slouched while reading this.
| || |
- Animal walks
- Squat series and walking Lunges
- Lying hip press outs
- Lying press outs with leg crossed over
- Butterfly's and single push outs
- Kneeling Lunge series
- Squat Holds
- Crab squats keep opposite leg parallel
- Pigeon Stretch front leg 90 degrees. Roll it,Floss it.
10 KB Swing
10 Reverse Plank Bridge
10 Hollow Body Hold
3 x 10 Sec Hold Hand Stand or Wall Walk x 1-3
3 sets x 15 reps
1 set Max Plank Hold
4 sets x 10 reps
Elevated Plank 1 Arm Row
Push up to Jack Knife - Or separate for Tech
1 set Max Pull ups