You need to complete the WAIVER before you start with us.
Before you begin your journey with us at BHSC there are a few things you must know and do. First is to Fill out this waiver below and upload it into the Upload File box to the right =>. You may complete, scan and upload, or just complete it electronically; it is up to you.
What do I need to do to start?
- In order to begin you must be in years 9 - 12. Special exception may be made to those in younger years upon request. FILL IN THE WAIVER & UPLOAD IT ABOVE!
- Come and talk to Mr Tuhukava and Mr Gibbons, explain why you want to be a part of BHSC.
- Be committed! Make a resolution to stick to the program for a minimum of 1 term. Leave your sooking and make up at home.
- Be punctual, each session starts at 7am sharp.
- Bring a drink bottle, towel and school uniform to shower and change into. Wearing comfortable clothes to train in that may get damaged.
- Breakfast is provided please bring a gold coin to support the costs.
- Have integrity during work outs aiming to achieve quality movements with out taking short cuts.
- Look out for others. If you have a particular skill you can assist someone with, please help them.
- Spotting is KING! Always work in 3's during strength components.
- Help set up and put away equipment/breakfast without being asked.