The tricep dip is excellent for strengthening the upper body and giving you defined muscle tone of the triceps
It can be performed simply at home of a bench, chair or step and can also be performed on specialist equipment such as rings in a gym.
Tricep brachii, deltoids, pectoralis major
HOW TO DO A TRICEP DIP
- Hoist yourself up onto a bench, chair or step as long as it is stable and secure to take your body weight.
- Hands should be shoulder width apart fingers facing forward and elbows pointing backwards with a slight bend in the elbows.
- Legs extended out in front of you with a slight bend in the knee.
- Slowly lower your body until your shoulder joints are below your elbows.
- Push back up until your elbows are nearly straight but do not lock them out excessively into hyper mobility.
| || |
| || |
- Animal walks
- Squat series and walking Lunges
- Dynamic stretches
1-7 Hyper Ext Hold Rocks
7 Crab Walks Each Side (Banded)
7 Bar Roll Out
7 ea side Single Leg DB/KB Arabesque
4 sets x 10 reps
BB Lunge (Back Rack)
BB Push Ups (super setted with Lunges)
Dips on Parraletes
3 sets Max Partner Leg Throws
5 sets x 5 -10 reps
RDL or Hex Bar DL or (3 x 10 Sumo Deadlift)
Incline Bench Press
3 sets x 6-10 reps Stage DB Y/T Hyper Extensions 3 Sets x Max reps Ring Dips